Partial wrap










Car graphics

What is an autowrap?

An autowrap is another name for a vehicle, car or truck wrap.  Unlike other forms of vehicle graphics a wrap covers all or a significant amount of the vehicle.

A car or truck that is completely covered in graphics is called a full wrap of which there are several examples to the right. A partial wrap involves a significant part of the vehicle being covered in graphics but not the entire vehicle.


Click to  download Car Wrap Marketing: 5 Easy Ways To Drive Up Sales 



Truck graphics truck wraptruck lettering
Impact! Sign and Graphics is a full service sign company serving Vancouver and the lower mainland. We specialize in wide format printing including vehicle and window graphics as well as development and other exterior signs.